Wednesday 5 March 2014

How techie are you? Will and going to/First Conditional

How techie are you?
Exercise 1 - will and going to
Choose the correct answer.
Inici del formulari
  1. 'I haven't got my phone.' 'That's OK.you mine.'
  2. It's Julia's birthday next week, soher some flowers.
  3. Will you lend me £10? I promise it back to you tomorrow.
  4. a barbecue tomorrow. It's all planned, so I hope it won't rain.
  5. 'Jim's starting university tomorrow.' 'Whatstudy?'
  6. Youthat film. It's very frightening. Let's choose another one.
  7. Do you think theythe presents we got for them?
  8. Look! The coach! Run or we'll miss it.
Final del formulari

Exercise 2 - Zero conditional
Complete the sentences. Use the present perfect form of the verbs in brackets.
Use contractions where possible.
Inici del formulari
  1. Their teacher gets annoyed(students / use) their mobile phones in class. 
  2. I go to the doctor's(I / not feel) very well.
  3. If you leave your bike there, (someone / could / take) it.
  4. (food / stay) fresh for longer if you put it in the fridge.
  5. If you drop the camcorder,(it / might / not work) properly.
  6. We might miss the bus(not leave) now.
  7. (Polly / not have) a lot of homework, she goes out with her friends.
  8. If you lend him money,(he / may / not pay) you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment